hope sign

hope sign

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

She is 22 now...

Today is my Juliana's 22nd Birthday.  There are times I still feel like she should be in her room playing with Jake and Kelcie.  But she is married and pregnant with her second baby.  Yup, if you already didn't know, I'm gonna be a Grammy again!!!!  So super excited.  Yes, I cried when she sent me a pic of her positive test.  The new member of this family will be arriving around the 5th of May 2014.

Me right before Juliana was born.  Look
at my flaming red hair.  It was always
bright red when I was pregnant.

Juliana Kimberly 9lbs 2oz 20 1/2 inches long

Juliana now...she looks so much like my mom

I am so proud of the woman she has become.  She is a wonderful mother and wife.  She works for us at VanDyke Insurance Group and she is so very responsible when it comes to making sure every dime is accounted for and making sure her daddy eats lunch (sometimes he skips and that is not good for a diabetic).  I love watching her with her family.  It lets me know that she learned the good stuff.  

My wish for her is that she continues to love her family and be loved by her family.  That she grows is grace and in her walk with the LORD for the rest of her life (It's a forever thing).  I pray that she gets the desires of her heart.  

I love you, Juliana Kimberly!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment