hope sign

hope sign

Monday, August 12, 2013

Thoughts, Words, Actions, Ways

I love photos of hidden destination…paths that lead to some unknown place
I am a lover of encouraging quotes.  Things that make someone want to do better or gives them something to hold on to.  If you follow me on Pinterest, you will find that I have pinned a lot of quotes. Quotes from scripture-my favorite because they are from God and who better to know what you need; quotes from friends, quotes about exercising, sisters, friends, children, grandchildren, aunts, moms…etc.

I have started putting an encouragement quote on my little chalkboard in my office, once a week.
This weeks quote is:
Don't be afraid to fail.
Be afraid not to TRY!

I know to some this may seem crazy or too much fluff but what you put in, it what you get out.  If I am constantly putting in negativity, then that is what will come out of my mouth, the way I interact with my family, it will become part of who I am.  

I am determined to be a positive person.  Someone who speaks it, lives it, thinks it, is it.  

Some take a positive word and twist it around to make it sound as if I don't care about their situation.  This is the farthest thing from the truth.  I speak about what is good because I want to encourage and uplift.  It is out of my love for you that I speak these things.  

I learned a lesson a long time ago from a man I respect highly, "There is power in your words".  

I needed a day of picture taking.  Thankful for the
1/2 hour I got.
I have to remind myself of that when I am under pressure or things seem to be going the opposite of my wishes.  

So let me encourage you today, speak positive things into your life.  

Every action starts with a thought.

Thoughts become your words.

Your words become your actions.

Your actions become your ways (What you are known for).

Everyday you have a choice of what you will read, watch, think, say, and act…Choose carefully.


Jake and Scovia VanDyke
They are a beautiful couple

No comments:

Post a Comment