hope sign

hope sign

Friday, July 19, 2013

My Perfect Spot



Well if you are not melting in this heat, that is something to be thankful for.

One of my favorite girl friends loves the sun and her motto is, "The hotter the better."

This is where we are different.

I am more like a perfect temperature girl.


I like the high 70's to low 80's.

To me that is just perfect…not cold and not too hot.

I can take the heat if I am in the air conditioning, in a pool of cool water or at the beach in the breeze of the ocean.

Personally, I prefer the breeze of the ocean over anything else.  

Close my eyes and pretend the ceiling fan is the ocean breeze…lol

Of course I am all nice and cool in the air conditioning.


In these hottest days of the summer, I hope you have a cool place to go.  

I pray you have a relaxing, refreshing, renewing weekend.  

As my daddy says, "The struggles are where you get your stories."  So if you're struggling today, know that it won't last forever.  The struggle makes the blessing so much sweeter.  

Be Blessed and stay cool!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment