hope sign

hope sign

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

God the Help of Those Who Seek Him

I am not always sure what to write about and today was no exception.  Some days I have lots to say but today I just kept getting stuck.  This scripture is on my heart for someone, I don't know who that someone is so I will post it on my blog.  If this scripture is for you, God has put you on my heart today and I am praying for you.

Psalms 121 NKJV

1-I will lift up my eyes to the hills-
From whence comes my help?

2-My help comes from the Lord, 
Who made heaven and earth.

3-He will not allow your foot to be moved;
He who keeps you will not slumber.

4-Behold, He who keeps Israel
Shall neither slumber nor sleep.

5-The Lord is your keeper;
The Lord is your shade at 
Your right hand.

6-The sun shall not 
Strike you by day, 
Nor the moon by night.

7-The Lord shall preserve you from all evil;
He shall preserve your soul.

8-The Lord shall preserve your going out
And your coming in
From this time forth,
And even 
Forevermore.

I hope you all have a blessed day and that you can see God's hand moving your lives.  Remember, He is our source, not our jobs, our family, our friends, our money, our government…GOD is our source.  It's great to know that.  It's a load off my mind to know that I cannot do it alone and He never designed me that way in the first place.  He made created me with the knowledge that I need HIM.  And I know that I need Him always.  

No comments:

Post a Comment