hope sign

hope sign

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

100th POST


This is my 100th post.  When I noticed that I would be writing my 100th post, I thought I should write something really inspiring or insightful or dedicate it to someone.  But, my mind went blank when I put that pressure on myself.

I have so much on my mind right now.  There are so many colds in my house, I need to buy a dress for Juliana's wedding, Kelcie & Scovia need to get their shoes and dresses fitted for the wedding, I have laundry that needs done, got to get started on the seating chart for the reception, not to mention, we have to pay everyone like yesterday.  Some days I just want to go back to bed and hide but that only leads to a greater panic tomorrow and makes my body hurt.  So, I will do today what I can, take everything one step at a time and start checking items off my list.

Before time gets away from me, I must start the process with what gives me strength…The Word and Worship.  The song, "To worship you I live, To worship you I live, I live to worship you" comes to mind.  Psalm 118:14 says, "The LORD is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation."

If you are finding it hard to get things done or even to start your day, turn to the one who gives you strength.  He is always available and willing.  There is no one like Jesus.  It's because of Him that we can continue to live this Blessed Life.

Pictures that make me smile

Bo & I at the beach

My kids

Kelcie using photo booth
My Parents
Henry

My home in the snow

All my friends



No comments:

Post a Comment