hope sign

hope sign

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Elf on The Shelf

I am so enjoying Elf on The Shelf this year with Henry.  We got him out of the Christmas stuff yesterday and Henry hasn't left him alone since.  He has named him Meemo.  It probably is Nemo but he can't say it right so we all call him Meemo.

When Juliana went to take Henry upstairs for a nap yesterday, Henry cried for Meemo until I took the Elf upstairs.  Henry covered him up and went to sleep.  It made me laugh.

When Henry got up this morning he asked his mommy for Meemo.  Meemo was hiding in the little tree.  Henry went looking for him.  He has made it so much fun this year.  Meemo has taken a ride in Juliana's slipper through the living room as a car and a plane.

Christmas is so much fun with a 2 year old in the house.  Gosh I didn't realize how much I missed the wonderment of a little child at Christmas.  I am loving every minute of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment