1. Why did I dream that? I have such vivid dreams. I wake up and usually I can remember almost every detail. This I know is a family trait. My brother has very vivid dreams also but his usually include someone chasing him (at least that was the case when we were all still living at home). So I wake up in the morning thinking, "Did that dream mean something or do I just have an overactive imagination?".
3. I like it when the leaves start to fall in the backyard and new morning light patterns start because of the spaces the leaves have left. Great photo op really.
4. I wish I had more time to really take pictures.
5. I often wonder what the scripture of the morning will be on You Version. Today's was a good one to wake up to:
But Jesus looked at them and said to them, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26 NKJV
6. I wonder why America is so divided and what can we do about it. The only answer I can come up with is to have love one for another. It is hard to show love when you disagree but if we look to Jesus, He will show us. Perfect love cast out all fear (1 John 4:18)…fear is the opposite of love, not hate. Fear creates hate and hate says that I wish you death. Some of the things happening in our country are scary and can produce in us a real fear but just look at the scripture above, with God all things are possible. He tells us to love those who persecute us…perfect love. So when I feel fear rising up in my heart and mind, I must remind myself that I do not wrestle against flesh and blood…it is a spiritual war and I do want death for sin but life for the WORLD. Jesus is the answer.
Remember when you are dealing with people that you cannot seem to find good in, they are fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of God (Psalm 139:14). That helps me when I feel like slapping them…lol
|Children at Friday Night Light|
Learning that Jesus is
The Light of The World
As you can see my thoughts start one place and end up in another. The mind is a wonderful thing. I hope everyone who reads this has a wonderful weekend. Enjoy your Blessed Life even if it is brought down to minutes at a time.