hope sign

hope sign

Monday, August 27, 2012

Lesson Learned

I wasn't sure what I was going to write about today.  So many things are running through my mind this morning.  My son & daughter in law are coming home on Wednesday.  Their plane arrives at 3 pm at Dulles.  I am so thankful.  I am thinking about Juliana's wedding and looking at the estimates on photographer, flowers...etc.  Thinking that I need to get stuff done before Henry wakes up and I am caught up in a 2 year old world (I love that world, by the way).  So I make myself a cup of coffee on my Keurig and sit down at my kitchen table to look at the computer and write.


Now does anyone remember the song, "Oh be careful little eyes what you see. Oh be careful little eyes what you see.  For the Father up above is looking down in love.  Oh be careful little eyes what you see."?  I wish I hadn't saw what I just saw.  I went to my blog stats site and thought, "hmmm, I wonder what this website is that people have looked at my blog from."  So innocent, so STUPID!!!  I clicked and there it was, NAKED BODY PARTS EVERYWHERE!!!!!  I feel a tad sick to my stomach.
 N-A-S-T-Y that is what it was.

I will never again go to a site that I am not totally sure what it is.  I guess life is all about lessons.  This morning at 7:50, I learned a new one.  You would think this is a lesson I would have already learned but I guess I had not learned it well enough.  Today it has finally sunk in to this thick head of mine.  Oh be careful, Kimberly Hope...Be careful.


I am so thankful that my grandson was not sitting on my lap when I very innocently went t this site.  THERE, that is my silver lining...very thin lining but still silver.  This should be a very interesting week here in the VanDyke household.  I cannot wait till Wednesday when I get to kiss on my babies who are coming home.  YEAH!!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment