10 Good things to think about:
1. Got to talk to Jake & Scovia on face time with morning
2. Henry climbed into bed with me this morning and said, "My Dram (Gram)" while wrapping his little chubby hands around my face.
3. Jake & Scovia will be coming home real soon
4. I had a wonderful Birthday yesterday
5. I leave for California tomorrow-a week alone with Bo...Oh YEAH!!!
6. I have wonderful friends
7. My children are healthy
8. My husband loves me
9. I have an amazing Church family
10. Oh yes, Jesus loves me...the Bible tells me so
I could go on and on. Just by writing down these 10 things, I already feel better. I can now look outside and see the sun is shining, my grandson is smiling, my heart is full. Yes, it's going to be a good day.
If you were ever in Missionettes then you know this verse and the significance of it. It is a protection for our minds and our lives. If you feel depression, anxiety, anger, discontentment starting to creep into your heart or mind, repeat this scripture and remind yourself of your blessings. You are too blessed to be depressed. I call it the THINK ON THESE THINGS DEFENSE!!!
"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report, if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things."
Philippians 4:8 KJV
|This heart was on the road outside my house. It was like a|
gift from God...I am loved
|Henry's feet in the water. This pic just makes me happy|
|Henry playing in the birdbath in the flower bed. His curiosity|
is life and joy to me.