hope sign

hope sign

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hello, It's Kimi

Well today I have decided to try something new, blogging.  I have been reading lots of blogs lately about family life and faith to the point that I am now inspired to write one of my own.

I have hesitated so many times thinking that I really do not have much to say and who will find it interesting anyway.  But I have pushed those thoughts aside and decided to give it a try.

I am starting this out to tell you a little about myself and my Blessed Life.

I am a 40 (for a couple more weeks) year old wife, mom, grandmother, sister, daughter, aunt, cousin...The older you get, the more titles you get.  My husband and I own an Insurance business in the small town of Rising Sun, Maryland.  We have two other branches, one in Baltimore, Maryland and one in Perryville, Maryland.  We have been married for 23 years and have 3 grown children.

Thanksgiving 2011, Henry (baby), Bo, Juliana(left),
Kelcie (middle), Me (right)


Our son Jake is married to Scovia and they currently live in Uganda, Africa while they wait on her Visa for America.

Jake & Scovia on 10-15-2011
Our oldest daughter, Juliana is still living at home with her son, Henry (our total joy), but in January she is getting married to Aaron.
Juliana & Henry
Easter 2012



Our youngest daughter, Kelcie, is a college student getting ready for her junior year in Florida.

Kelcie and Bo
Easter 2012
Our lives are full and for the most part happy.  We have a very large extended family that includes biological and church.

I am a child of the Church.  My father pastors a small church in the little water town of Havre de Grace Maryland.  We were raised in the apartment above the church and for several years, attended school at the church.  It is a life that I would not give up for anything.  I love our church and all the people in it.
Christ The King Church USA,( www.ctk-church.com ) is a part of my heart.  I say that I cannot separate myself from the church.  It's not my home life and my church life.  It is MY LIFE.  These two parts are one and the same.  Its my essence, who I am.

In this blog you will be hearing about my family and beliefs.  I am not quite sure how it will all go or what road this may take us down but I hope you enjoy it (if anyone reads this) and that somehow my blessed life will bless your life.






No comments:

Post a Comment