hope sign

hope sign

Friday, July 13, 2012

Feet & Sisters

Tonight my sister held a Mary Kay foot/spa party at my house.  I love a pedicure and I was in need of one.  What I like about a pedicure is that when your feet feel good, your whole body feels refreshed and renewed.

My older sister, Christian, has just started selling Mary Kay and I booked a spa party.  I never expected my feet to feel as good as they do.  I feel like I have been to the local salon.  My feet are soft and minty fresh.  Sisters know just what you need and I needed tonight.

My great niece, Presley getting
her spa treatment

I have two sisters, Christian and Cheryl.  They are two of my very best friends.  I enjoy spending as much time with them as possible.  They make me laugh and sisters understand you even when you cannot articulate what you are feeling.  Our other sister is Sarah.  She is a sister of the heart and she is my best friend.  We have known her since we have memories.  You know, we are the Pastor's kids and she is the Head Elder's kid...need I say more???
(bottom)Me, Sarah(sister of the heart)
(top)Christian left, Cheryl right
You can't see Christian's face because of the bangs...lol

Our Sisters Weekend at Cheryl's beach house 
Christian & Cheryl dancing while getting ready
for dinner

Christian, Cheryl, Sarah and I all live in the same area.  We have started a tradition of Sister's weekend twice a year.  Sunday night we will start our faux weekend (Sunday-Wednesday).  It is a time that we share our hearts, dreams, memories and we make new memories.  These three ladies are a big part of what makes my life Blessed.

1 comment:

  1. haha I didn't know you had that pic of me and Cheryl gettin jiggy wid it! LOL I love us! Thanks for the promo for MK!! love you bunches sissy and your blog ROCKS like POP ROCKS :)

    ReplyDelete