hope sign

hope sign

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Our Bounty

We have arrived in California.  We rented a mustang convertible and made our way from San Francisco Airport to Sonoma.  WOW is all I can say!  This place is more beautiful in person than any picture I can show you, but of course I will any way.

Bo and I spent our evening at the Sonoma Farmers Market.  Tonight was a special night for the town and they celebrated with music, food and fun.  Chairs and blankets were spread on the park lawns, the street was blocked and families were everywhere.  The community spirit was amazing.  Wild flowers mixed with fresh fruits and veggies.  We found a photographer that had a tent set up with her work.  Bo bought me something for my new office.  THEN, our favorite part of the night, EATING!!!  We purchased some bread, cheese, grapes, nectarines, peaches and plums.

We came back to our wonderful hotel, The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa.  I set up a picnic on our bed and we enjoyed our inside picnic.
Tunnel to our fun!!

The fog coming over the Golden Gate Bridge


The picture on our bed




Our Bounty


Great start to our California Adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment